Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The lows and the highs of month 9.

I'm still feeling pretty blue at the moment. It's something I will definitely run by the doctor next Wednesday as I don't want the arrival of my most precious baby blighted by any of this sadness.

Hopefully, the two weeks in between leaving work and having the baby (all being well) will be enough time for me to relax and take stock of all the changes that are about to take place in my life. I really need some time to let it all sink in. Luckily we have bought everything we need for the baby (apart from bottles) and the nursery is finally ready ... so by the time I leave work I will have absolutely bugger all to do except sleep, eat and dream about meeting my little fella for the very first time.

Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since my very first child I forgot what it's like to be getting prepared like you are. Your life will change but It's amazing how fast you adapt. It's also cool how the things that you feel you need now as a single human being become so unneeded. I may not make since now, but I will.
    Hope to read more before the baby gets here. I know you will feel over whelmed and may not get on to blog for a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete