Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catch Up

It's been waaaaay too long since I updated this blog with pregnancy news. Perhaps too long? Anyhoo, to cut a long story short, I'm now 33 weeks pregnant with another boy! All is going well and I'm due on May 28th.


There was an issue at the 20 week scan with a low lying placenta, but that has all sorted itself out now, so we're on track for a natural delivery in around 7 weeks time.


Below are two of his scan pics: the 2d scan was taken at his 20 week scan and the 3d scan was taken a week later at 21 weeks. He looks very different to Elliot, his older brother.



3 comments:

  1. Really nice blog. Click here to check out this baby names app. Really cool. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that’s a very cute scan pic! It seems like he already knows that somebody is taking his picture. Haha! Anyway, I have read your post and Brody is very cute indeed. I bet all the pain and sacrifices that you had during your pregnancy seemed like nothing after seeing that angel. :)

    -- Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the scanned pictures, Corrinne! Its been a year now, and I'm so glad to see Brody in your last post. Pregnancy is a great experience, and with the help of a dependable ob/gyne, you'll be able to take care of your baby within 9 months. Anyway, the tasks of being a parent continues long after giving birth. I hope you're giving all the best for Brody. How are you now? :)

    Elli Degennaro @ CentennialObgynPA.com

    ReplyDelete