Saturday, September 5, 2009

Making a start on the nursery

So when do you start transforming the spare room into a nursery? It's a tricky decision. Start early and it feels like you're tempting fate. Leave it too late and you run the risk of not finding what you're looking for in time ...

Robin and I decided that six months would be a good time to start thinking about the baby's room, which seemed like aaages away until this week when we realised I was almost six month's pregnant. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! I'm almost into my third trimester. We're talking seriously pregnant here.

So, after a quick Internet search, we took the plunge and ordered a cot. Well, strictly speaking it's a cot bed. It's from John Lewis, is antique pine and cost £147 (excluding mattress). Bargain. Love it.

Have to say, it's all beginning to feel very real now that we have baby furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment