- I wish I'd put Elliot to bed in his cot in his room for his day time naps from day one.
- I wish I hadn't got the Tommee Tippee bottles. They are only compatible with Tommee Tippee sterilizers and warmers etc. Most annoying.
- I wish I hadn't wasted money on the Tommee Tippee electric breast pump. The Philips Avent hand pump is FAR superior - expressing more milk quicker and quieter.
- I wish I had introduced Elliot to his sling sooner - it would have been perfect when he was tiny. The sling is better than the carrier in my opinion as it's easier to get the baby in and out of in a hurry. The sling is great for when you have things to do but the baby wants snuggle time.
- I wish I had bought a more colourful and playful bouncy chair rather than the boring one that matches the decor in our living room.
- I wish I'd spent a bit of extra money on a bottle warmer that warms to the exact temperature required. I don't know how many hours I have wasted trying to get regulate the temperature of Elliot's bottles.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Things I would have done differently in hindsight ...