Thursday, February 25, 2010

Regrets ...

Things I would have done differently in hindsight ...

  1. I wish I'd put Elliot to bed in his cot in his room for his day time naps from day one.
  2. I wish I hadn't got the Tommee Tippee bottles. They are only compatible with Tommee Tippee sterilizers and warmers etc. Most annoying.
  3. I wish I hadn't wasted money on the Tommee Tippee electric breast pump. The Philips Avent hand pump is FAR superior - expressing more milk quicker and quieter.
  4. I wish I had introduced Elliot to his sling sooner - it would have been perfect when he was tiny. The sling is better than the carrier in my opinion as it's easier to get the baby in and out of in a hurry. The sling is great for when you have things to do but the baby wants snuggle time.
  5. I wish I had bought a more colourful and playful bouncy chair rather than the boring one that matches the decor in our living room.
  6. I wish I'd spent a bit of extra money on a bottle warmer that warms to the exact temperature required. I don't know how many hours I have wasted trying to get regulate the temperature of Elliot's bottles.
I'm sure there'll be more to add to this list as and when they come to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweetheart. Just catching up here, I haven't looked in a while...

    I see you wrote your book you told us about in the pub once... good on you!!!

    I have to chuckle re tommy tippy... I use them all the time with my little ones too.

    Much love to you lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete